The AGA is excited to screen 5 Canadian animated shorts on two days on September 5 and 7, in our 50 Minute Film Festival. We'll be screening the following animated shorts:
- Wild Life, Amanda Forbis & Wendy Tilby
- Feather, Elisabeth Belliveau
- Real Place, Cam Christiansen
- Skin for Skin, Carol Beacher & Kevin D.A. Kurytnik
- Three Thousand, Asinnajaq,
You have two chances to see this exciting collection of shorts. We recommend you combine this film fest with a visit to the galleries to see the connections between these films and the animation style of William Kentridge in Procession. You'll also find a film by Asinnajak, co-curator of Isuma at the Venice Biennale.
You can also see more of Elizabeth Belliveau’s work in the exhibition Processor: Digital and Analogue Retranslations on now at your AGA.