Enrich your connection to the AGA with these memberships that include a tax-deductible, charitable donation
Join other passionate leaders who are championing arts and culture in our community.
Philanthropic memberships provide a more immersive AGA experience through:
- exclusive events and previews
- workshops and studio visits
- captivating talks with visiting curators and artists
- unforgettable receptions with other art lovers
This in-depth experience enhances your knowledge of the art world and provides opportunities to engage with other patrons and members.
Jim and I have been members of Curator's Circle for 11 years. We've had many enriching experiences, from visits to studios and behind-the-scenes access to galleries, to menu tastings and more. These experiences let us learn about and engage with visual art on a much deeper level than we could have anticipated.
Curator's Circle Chair
$1,500 + GST
In addition to Explore Membership benefits, Curator's Circle members receive:
- Double bring-a-friend privileges—bring two guests any time you visit
- 20% discount on framing at the AGA Art Rental and Sales Gallery
- Complimentary tickets to select talks and lectures
- Exclusive events
- Reciprocal admission to the Art Gallery of Ontario, Vancouver Art Gallery, National Gallery and 1013 NARM institutions across North America
- Recognition on the AGA donor wall and annual report
- Tax receipt for maximum allowable charitable amount as per Canada Revenue Agency guidelines (currently $1,240)
$5,000 + GST
All the benefits of an AGA Curator’s Circle membership plus the following:
- Invitation to exclusive private events with the Executive Director
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Tax receipt for maximum allowable charitable amount as per Canada Revenue Agency guidelines (currently $4,400)
Long-distance Curator's Circle
$1,500 + GST
Want to support the AGA while living or traveling outside of Edmonton?
Long-distance Curator’s Circle members receive basic Curator’s Circle benefits, including discounts, bring-a-friend privileges, and reciprocal admission to select galleries across Canada, including the Art Gallery of Ontario, Vancouver Art Gallery and National Gallery as well as 1013 NARM institutions across North America. Long-Distance Curator’s Circle Members also receive a tax receipt with a higher charitable portion ($1,400).