Follow these simple steps to book
1. SELECT an exhibition and preferred four week period (see below) and send in the booking request form by fax, email or request by phone. Once the booking is confirmed a contract will be sent to the venue. Please return a signed copy to TREX AGA.
* Please book according to Booking Period rather than month.
2. Approximately three weeks before the exhibition dates the venue will receive a press release and Interpretive Guide. The guide includes curatorial comments, artist biographies and/or interviews, background information relevant to the theme of the exhibition and art works in the exhibition, and hands-on art making projects to assist viewers in engaging with the exhibition. This guide is the venues to keep.
3. The venue will receive the exhibition a few days before the start of the booking period. The exhibition will end on the final date of the booking period chosen, with shipping scheduled for the next day.
4. Upon completion of the exhibition period please repack and ship the exhibition to the next venue. Repack the exhibition in the same way it was received, making sure to include didactic panels and all art work labels. Shipping is arranged and paid for by the AGA.
2017 - 2018 booking periods
Period 1: August 30–September 27, 2017
Period 2: October 4–November 1, 2017
Period 3: November 8–December 6, 2017
Period 4: December 13, 2017 – January 17, 2018 (5 weeks)
Period 5: January 24–February 21, 2018
Period 6: February 28–April 4, 2018 (5 weeks)
Period 7: April 11–May 9, 2018
Period 8: May 16–June 13, 2018
Period 9: June 20–July 18, 2018
Period 10: July 25–August 22, 2018
Our thanks to the many individuals, organizations and communities who have contributed to the success of the Alberta Foundation for the Arts Travelling Exhibition Program.