Becoming an Artist Patron gives donors like you the special opportunity to directly support a solo exhibition of an individual artist’s work or a thematic exhibition featuring many artists at the AGA. With the support of our Artist Patrons, the AGA is able to continue sharing new stories and providing innovative programs to our communities.
When you become an Artist Patron, you make a one-time donation that goes directly in support of an AGA exhibition. As thanks for your contribution, we offer invitations to exclusive AGA events and many opportunities for your name to be recognized.
Artist Patrons at the $1,000 level receive:
- Named recognition on the Annual Donor Wall and AGA Annual Report
- Named recognition in the slide presentation at the Opening Reception
- Invitation for 2 to the VIP Preview and Opening Reception
- Tax receipt for $1,000
Artist Patrons at the $2,500 level receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Named recognition on the title wall of the exhibition
- Verbal recognition at the VIP Preview
- Tax receipt for $2,500
Artist Patrons at the $5,000 level receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Invitation for 4 to the VIP Preview and Opening Reception
- Tax receipt for $5,000
If you have questions about or are interested in becoming an Artist Patron, please contact Barbara Keir, Donor Services Liaison, at 780-392-2465.