Try this slow-art project while you wait for thanksgiving dinner:
1. Collect a variety of leaves in different shapes and sizes.
2. Tape down a piece of paper and grab your paints and brush.
3. Select a leaf and paint the underside with a thin and complete layer.
4. Press it paint-side down on your paper and use a paper towel or cloth to press it gently.
5. Peel back the leaf to see the transferred image.
6. Stamp a couple more and then switch up the colour of paint. Repeat until your paper is filled with printed leaves.
7. Gently peel back the tape and voila! A fall-inspired masterpiece!
8.Things to try: switch up the leaves, try adding two colours to each leaf, overlap the leaves starting with the lightest colors working your way to the darkest, IMPROVISE! Suitable for kids and adults alike!