Tuesday – Friday
11 am-5 pm
Saturday & Sunday
Art Rentals and Sales
Discover us on the lower level of your AGA
2016 marks the 60th year of the Art Rental & Sales Gallery at the AGA. We strive to bring exceptional Alberta art to the attention of collectors, individuals and corporations, with the work of over 130 Alberta artists in our collection.
Come explore what we have to offer!
Book an art placement consultation to find the perfect style or medium—painting, drawing, print, sculpture or installation art—for your home or office.
- Our inventory is in a constant state of renewal and change with new artists joining our core group every year.
- We currently have over 1,300 works in all media and sizes, ranging in subject matter from traditional landscape to contemporary abstraction.
- Rental fees for artworks are set at 2% of the purchase price to be paid per 28-day rental period.
View the online Art Rental and Sales Gallery. This gallery represents only a sampling of our inventory – visit us during our regular hours of operation for a full selection
Things to consider when renting art
- You may rent art on an ongoing basis through monthly, automatic credit card payments.
- If you decide to purchase a work of art after renting you may receive a rebate of half the rent that has been paid on the piece up to six months maximum. For example, if you rent a work for twelve periods (or more) you will receive a maximum of six months rent off the purchase price. Note: this is not a rent-to-own program. Notice of purchase must be given prior to the next rental period payment date.
- If you wish to return or exchange your rented works you must give notice and return the art prior to the next rental period payment date.
- If you wish to purchase a work of art instead of renting, payment plans can be discussed. Payments can be made by credit card or post-dated cheques.
Note: All cheques must be made payable to ‘Art Rental and Sales Gallery’
Art Rental & Sales FAQ
Art Rental & Sales offers an excellent framing service, specializing in works on paper. From family memories to fine art – you can feel confident that your work will be treated with care.
Contact us to schedule your free consultation!
• AGA members receive a 20% discount
• Custom framing
• Free consultation and estimate
• Acid free, archival materials
• Large selection of wood and metal profiles
• Variety of matting solutions
• 100% of profits are used to support your AGA