Join Art Educator Krisna Raynor for weekly art explorations for families with children ages 3-5. Every Wednesday, Tours for Tots features a peek at current exhibitions, art-making, storytelling and more.
February 10 | Be Mine
With Valentine's Day right around the corner and love in the air, it`s time to make a one-of-a-kind card to give to someone special.
To participate online:
- Register through the events calendar to receive a meeting link to our event.
- Ensure you have the Google Meet or Gmail mobile app.
- Gather the following materials: Pencil, eraser, paint, water, a cloth, napkins, pencil crayons, oil pastels, paper, scissors, cardboard pieces, plasticine and a small lidded container with random pieces and loose parts.
- Find a space to set up your device that has room to spread out and move.
- Position your device so that you can clearly see us and we can see you (we’d love to see your faces!)
- Tune in every Wednesday at 10am for fun and inspiring adventures with Krisna!
Read our FAQs here.
A special thank-you to the EPCOR Heart + Soul Fund for supporting our online initiatives.