We are excited to welcome back our Members and guests. Together we can ensure everyone’s visit to the AGA is an enjoyable, welcoming and safe experience.
Hours and Admissions
Open Thursday to Sunday by pre-booked ticket.
11am-12pm every day for vulnerable and at-risk people
Friday to Sunday 11am-5pm
Please see our admission prices here. We are also very pleased to offer ‘Pay what you May’ admission this summer to all essential service workers and our friends in the arts and culture sector. Thank you for your support!
Exhibitions and Programming
Please see our list of current exhibitions here.
In the interest of public health and safety, we are currently not presenting any on-site programming or events. Instead, we are proud to offer #yourAGAfromhome our online programming with #AGAlive webinar events, hands-on art activities and more. The same great artists’ talks, activities and new forms of engagement from the convenience of your own home or device for content on the go. Follow us on social @youraga and online here for fresh weekly content and details of upcoming virtual events.
Here’s how we are doing our part:
- Reduced capacity in all our spaces to ensure safe physical distancing
- Facilitating physical distancing with floor decals, directional markers and signage
- Staff in public spaces will be wearing masks and/or face shields
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at key guest service areas
- Handwashing facilities or hand sanitizer stations on every floor and at the main entrance
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout the AGA
- Closing all high touch and interactive areas. This includes:
- The AGA Children's Gallery
- Removing all furniture
- Zinc Restaurant - thank you for your patience while we work on our re-opening plan for Zinc
Safety is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the situation each day and if warranted may decide to take additional measures or close to the public.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Book your visit online here.
Priority will be given to pre-booked visits with a small number of walk-ups allowed each hour. Please note all visitors (Members, 'Pay what you May' guests, public etc.) are asked to book a ticket to help us manage capacities and ensure safe physical distancing.
2. Do not visit if you have ANY symptoms (even mild or what you think may be allergies). These include:
• Fever • Cough • Sore throat • Runny nose • Chills • Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing • Aches • Feeling unwell
Or if you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms or has COVID-19 OR if you or anyone you have been in contact with has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14-days.
3. Enter via the main AGA entrance. There is a wheelchair and stroller ramp.
When visiting, think Face, Feet, Follow:
Face: Wear a mask. Masks are mandatory in Edmonton’s indoor public spaces. Please wear your mask before entering or acquire a disposable mask for $2 at Guest Services (while supplies last). Sorry, we are unable to accommodate unmasked visitors.
Feet: Physical distance by staying two-meters apart and keeping household members together.
Please be patient in waiting for your turn to see artworks and the exhibitions. Thank you for maintaining physical distancing and not crowding around artworks.
Good handwashing and/or hand sanitizing habits
Recommendations to avoid touching surfaces when possible (especially with bare hands) and to use automatic door openers
Capacity and physical distancing requirements in the elevator, galleries, bathrooms and on the terrace
The indicated direction of traffic (up/down and in/out)