Online school programming
Join AGA Educators for 30 minutes of artful conversation inspired by current exhibitions and from our permanent collection every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30am and 1pm.
Virtual Presentation | Grades 10-12: Print This!
What started as a look at Picasso’s linocuts, quickly transformed into an investigation of local printmakers in our collection and how Edmonton became known for its innovative printmaking. Join us for a closer look at artworks by Lyndal Osborne and Sean Caulfield.
To participate online:
- Register through our events calendar to receive an email with the meeting link
- Ensure you download or can open Google Meet or Gmail to participate
- Add the meeting to your calendar
- Gather paper and a pencil for sketching and brainstorming
- Log on a few minutes early to ensure your tech is working
- Enjoy the conversation with our dynamic Educators
Read our FAQs here.
A special thank-you to the EPCOR Heart + Soul Fund for supporting our online initiatives.