Request a Donation
The Art Gallery of Alberta is a museum dedicated to excellent and innovative practice in programming, stewardship, and presentation of visual arts in Western Canada and across the nation and aims to create a welcoming and engaging environment where people are motivated to transform their understanding of the world by connecting with the visual arts. As a registered charitable organization, The Art Gallery of Alberta wants to be a supportive member of the Alberta community and has chosen to use its donation program to aid arts and cultural organizations by supplying items for auctions, prizes and special events. The AGA receives numerous requests to support our community and has implemented the following guidelines in order for all requests to be treated fairly.
If you are seeking a donation from the AGA, please read the following Donation Request Policy and fill out the form below.
- No monetary donations will be given.
- The AGA supports arts and cultural organizations only. To be eligible for a donated item, the proceeds from your organization’s event must support arts or cultural development.
- Donation requests will be accepted only via our website.
- Donation requests should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event or deadline.
- The AGA will only support events whose proceeds support Albertans.
- The AGA will not donate to political, religious, labour or fraternal groups.
If you meet all of the above requirements, please fill out the Donation Request Form below, and submit to the AGA at least 6 weeks before your event. Please fill out the form completely to avoid a delay or denial of your request. You will be notified via email or phone about the success of your application. Donation items will be available for pick up from the Gallery.
*This policy does not apply to sponsorships or media-related promotions and contests.
**The AGA will give out a maximum number of donations quarterly.