1. How do I choose which membership is best for me?
Membership should be chosen based on how you intend on visiting the Gallery.
- If you intend on visiting the gallery alone, an individual membership is best for you.
- If you intend on visiting the gallery as a couple, a family membership is the best value, even if you don’t have children.
- If you intend on bringing young children (between 6-17 years old) a family membership is the best choice for you.
- If you intend on visiting the gallery with friends as your guest, an Ultra Membership may be right for you.
2. We have children. Should we get a Family Membership?
If your children are under 6, they get in for free anyway so a single parent, or a couple in which only one partner intends on coming, may be better off choosing an Individual Membership.
For those families with teenage children that would prefer to attend alone or with friends instead of with family, you can purchase an additional card for $25 (with the purchase of a Family Membership only).
A Family Membership will prove to be the best value for people who intend on visiting as a family. Each card admits the cardholder and any children aged 6-17 whom the cardholder wants to bring.
3. Can my teenager attend alone if we have a Family Membership?
Additional cards may be purchased for $25 by existing Family Membership holders. Of course, you are welcome to make your teenager the second cardholder on your Family Membership – either option will also enable them to bring friends or siblings with them as cardholders may bring minors with them free of charge.
4. Who qualifies as a student?
Any person of any age with a valid student ID from a post-secondary institution is able to purchase a Student Membership. Teenagers aged 13-17 who are in public school may also purchase a Student Membership.
5. Who qualifies as a senior?
The AGA recognizes anyone 65 or older as a senior.
6. What is Ultra Membership?
Ultra Membership is a social membership category. It is intended for people who will attend the Gallery often and bring friends with them, who will want to attend events and be more involved in more extensive knowledge of art and gallery operations. This Membership allows the cardholder(s) to bring a friend with them on every visit for free, gets them 2 for 1 tickets to select events and invitations to special nights held just for people in this Membership category.
7. I am a senior but my spouse is not yet 65. Can we get a Senior Couple Membership?
As long as one of you is 65, you can buy a Senior Couple Membership.
For any other questions, to update your contact information, or to have your online account unlocked or your password reset, please contact the Member & Guest Services Manager, Georgia Mitchell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.392.2464